This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
I JUST DIED
I SEARCHED THIS POST FOR AGES OH MY GOD
"Can I lay by your side, and make sure you’re alright?"
-Sam Smith, Lay Me Down
so this morning i was playing with the slow-mo mode on my phone, hoping to get a majestic vid of a bumblebee taking off
but instead i found this idiot
LAST DAY TO REBLOG!
For getting me to 3.1k followers, I decided to do a giveaway! As most of you ARE dancers, I chose things I can never have enough of.
3) rubber hair bands (they’re magic for doughnut buns)
4) Bobby-pins (dancer crack am i right)
5) cute hair clips
-So reblog this by July 16th
-Must be following me
-liking will not increase your chances
-I will choose the winner at the end of the day July 16th, via random generator.
Here’s the catch though, unfortunately I can only ship in the U.S., sorry guys ):
So, READY GO
congrats on the follows! you deserve it
Interesting how we’re always hearing how shameful and irresponsible it is to be a teen mom.
But we never hear the same messages directed at teen dads.
Or even the words “teen dad”.
It’s almost like society demonizes women’s sexuality and sexual choices while absolving men of all sexual responsibility and judgement.
Note to self: “I love you” does not mean “I won’t ever leave you.